Wednesday, May 30, 2012

NTOTD No. 21: Commuting

I start my new job on Monday. It's like the first day of school. I'm excited and nervous, but mostly just ready to start something new! My office is kind-of-inconveniently on the other side of Arlington, so I'm doing a few trial runs this week to figure out the best means of public transportation. This morning, I rode part of the way on the bus with Drew, then hopped on the Metro for the rest of it. Unfortunately, by eight o'clock I was still one stop away from work - and everything was running on time - so I don't think that route will work unless we catch an earlier bus. Likely? No. ;)

Plan B is actually cheaper and more direct - not counting the mile-ish hike over some of A-ton's finest mountains (Time to invest in some good flats!) - but it would've been nice to commute part of the way with the huz. :-*

Oh well. Four more days till show time!

No comments:

Post a Comment