
It is a little strange to wake up on a cold and rainy Pennsylvanian morning with the Susque still high - although not as high - and Nora still driving me crazy and think, "Did the past three weeks really happen?"
I am currently sitting at my Mac, drinking coffee, wearing the first sweater of the season, and internally debating whether or not to turn the heat on. A week ago today, I was sweltering in the back of a very cramped Land Cruiser while riding through the northeastern South African mountains. It is amazing how quickly life moves.
Regardless, I am back with lots of stories, photos, and videos from my two weeks in Africa. Bert and I got back to NEPA last night, so I'll be playing catch-up for a few days, but I hope to have some sort of in-depth post up later this week.
I hope you all are doing well. Missed you. <3
Great blog! Looks like I found it in time for exciting upcoming posts about your adventures! Looking forward to them!
ReplyDeleteLauren
http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com
Yay! Thank you! :)
ReplyDelete