
My bestie S. just inspired a new series of posts with this shot of her "Homecoming Hokie Cupcakes": mini bits of red velvet deliciousness smothered in butter-rich orange frosting. (I'm guessing on the butter, but she's a big Paula Dean fan, so it's probably not too far off the mark. ;) I also enjoyed the peek at her red, Kitchen Aid stand mixer in the background (Remember this post? Kitchen Aid mixers are a trophy wife must.) and the very-obvious cupcake carrier in the foreground. This lady carries her baked goods in style! Way to go, S.!
So from now on, on a quasi-weekly basis/whenever I get submissions, I want to showcase YOUR forays into the world of trophy wifing. (Or trophy wifing-in-training. That counts too.) Outtakes from your tennis lesson? Awesome. The latest craft project? Bring it. Your cat? Show us. We all love the cute, feline children. You, my friend, could be the next Trophy Wife of the Week.
Great idea! Next time I do something trophywifey other than make the bed, I'll take a picture! Ha.
ReplyDeleteLauren
http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com
that's the spirit! :D
ReplyDelete