Wednesday, October 26, 2011

NTOTD No. 12: The Vera Bradley Train

Am I the last one to jump on? Probably. Unfortunately. Trophy Wife or not, I never thought I'd see this day. But when I saw this wristlet on Listia, I was totally hooked before I even knew it was the ubiquitous V.B. How could I know? It's vinyl and there's no paisley. Obviously, Vera was out sick the day they snuck this bad boy through.

I am, however, 100% guilty of bandwagon-ing when it comes to that ID case. I bought it at a local consignment shop fully aware of where it came from. But it was on sale. And I am a complete sucker for anything turquoise and brown. And, well, I had already lost any street cred I had in regards to not owning a V.B. Might as well jump in head first...

Do you own a Vera? Why or why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment