Hey, kids.
Pretty quiet weekend down/up our way. Saturday morning we had a cookout with our Children's Pastor and his family, then spent the rest of the day at Sears getting new front struts for Geoff the Mazda*. And when I say "rest of the day," why yes, I do mean we were stuck at the Wyoming Valley Mall for 5.5 hours. That was not so fun, but Geoff is now the happiest little car on the entire block. As of July 4th, they finally stopped cold patching, so he should be in good shape till...mmm...October at least.
After church on Sunday, we downed a few grilled cheese sammies (+ basil + a husband to cook them = amazing!), then went up to Trucksville (Yes, Trucksville. That is why I <3 PA-tucky.) to explore the Back Mountain Trail. It turned out to be more of a bike path, less of a hiking trail, and chock full of wonderful views of 309 and the local DPW, but it was a beautiful day and it was nice just to be outside. Did I get any sun? No, of course not. But a girl can dream.

Usually such a good sport for blog photos, the huz refused to look up for this one.

Bert, modeling the proper usage of the bike ramps. And his wedding band, which I may or may not have almost accidentally thrown out last week. Whoops. ;)
* Why Geoff? Learn about his namesake here.
No comments:
Post a Comment