This wretched heat is interfering with my ability to write/think coherently, so I am retreating to the cool confines of Target as soon as logistically possible. (I hang out with all the moms and pretend Junior is with the nanny because everyone knows Trophy Wives don't actually raise the children. Case in point: I shipped Nora off to summer camp on Sunday. Lucky cat. Mama & Papa V. have AC.)
Anyway, in order to keep you entertained/help you procrastinate, I leave you with this magnet, part of my (long-past) birthday present from Sister V. She bought it from this Etsy seller, who is from Fairfield County (aka "the Trophy Wife capital of the world") and specializes in her own, Anne Taintor-esque brand of snark. Enjoy!
"I asked myself, 'Where would people never notice a town full of robots?...Connecticut!'"

Thank you for highlighting my magnet or is this my pin? So kind of you. BTW. I grew in Westport CT where Stepford Wives-the original movie was filmed, I had a landlord once who's house was used in the original film.
ReplyDeleteI guess you can say my sense of humor is a product of my environment!
suzanne urban