While I usually have my camera on me, it's taken me less than three months to fall into the 'I live here so I'll do it some other time' mindset of never taking any photos while we're out and about. So when Drew's Mom and Stepdad came to visit this past weekend, I tried to break the habit by breaking out the ol' point and shoot every now and then. Despite the rainy weekend, we managed to hit up parts of Old Town Alexandria, Capital Hill, the Smithsonian, and Georgetown - a good crash course, I'd say. :)
 |
| The Capital from the Old Town Waterfront |
 |
| Old and New in Alexandria. My Inner Architect rears its nerdy head. |
 |
| Old Town |
 |
| Old Town |
There are a few things I miss about living in Alexandria and the lovely views and free entertainment at the Smithsonians in the district are two of them...
ReplyDelete