Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cancer No. 6

Many of you have been asking if I've received my (second) biopsy report back yet, and I just want to let you know how much I appreciate all your thoughts and prayers. But to answer your question: no, I have no received word from the lab. Last Wednesday turned into this Monday turned into "we'll give you a call whenever we hear." Patty-the-receptionist at my surgeon's office is my sergeant-in-arms and has been keeping me up to date, but she doesn't know when the lab will get back to her either, so there's really not much to say.

So until then, I'm keeping my eye out for an army of bio hazard trucks and suits ala E.T. and not thinking about it. I feel good, my slash is healing well - it's moved out of "ew, gross" mode and into the "hmmm...what's on your neck?" phase - and spring is here. The weather is much too beautiful to worry about these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment