Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Top 100 Signs I Married the Right Man No. 83

83. He succumbs to my desire for a set of family car stickers, even though I am neither a soccer mom nor do I drive a minivan. (Yet. Bert seems to think he'll be able to circumvent that inevitable stage of life with some sort of sporty SUV. Preferably a Range Rover Evoque, which will be fine as long as someone else is paying for it.) He did have one stipulation though. They had to look like this:

I love that the 'official' photo was taken on someone's microwave. I think we have the same tea kettle...

A Stig family? Perfect! So us! (Although these are pretty sweet too. I could totally see Nora as an R2-D2.) Any other Top Gear fans out there? I'm not sure why the "mom" has to carry a doctor's-bag-looking-thing, but the cat with a Stig helmet is absolutely classic. It even looks like Nora too. I can't wait till they arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment